Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Horizontal Scroll On Form

Status
Not open for further replies.

Waynest

Programmer
Jun 22, 2000
GB
I have a form which consists of a DataGrid of product codes on the left and an area on the right where I want to show supply & demand info going out 52 weeks from left to right.

The max width of the form allows me to show about 8 weeks of data using text boxes & labels. I added a panel control thinking this would give me horizontal scrolling but the max width of the panel control seems to be limited to the max width of the form.

How can I fit all this data on a single form?

Thanks

maybe you can try a frame, picturebox, ... in stead of the panel.

these controls are containers to (so they can contain other controls) but I don 't know if the can get bigger than the form.

I'm now presenting the results in another datagrid which has the scrolling capability built in. It was a hassle organizing the data so I could do this.

Don't know how the rest of you find it, but I think the datagrid control is very poor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back