Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Holidays

Status
Not open for further replies.

silver987

Vendor
Sep 22, 2004
US
I have a customer with a Norstar 6.1 PRI and a Call Pilot 150 rel 3.1 The holiday schedule does not come up in Call Pilot Manager. Has anyone run into this before?

Wayne T

Not sure what you mean "come up"

Can you provide more detail?

And is it the last version of 3.1?
i.e. 31.10.37.22

One of them corrected an issue with Holiday greetings or schedules.

=----(((((((((()----=

small-logo-sig.png

Toronto Canada

Found it:

[31.00.96.22]
Q01156584 - CP100 2.1/MICS 6.1: Holiday schedules get erased – Possible DUP of CR

=----(((((((((()----=

small-logo-sig.png

Toronto Canada

In "Call Pilot Manager" under Auto Attendant, Holidays shows up between Greeting tables and Company greetings. On this Call Pilot there is nothing there.
Very strange, I have not seen this before. I actually upgraded the s/w to 3.1 some time ago.

Wayne T

So if I understand you, I need to upgrade to 7.1 and reload the CP upgrade.

Wayne T

No forgot the 6.1 comment...that was current KSU version at that time.

Check your version at site, login to 983 and press 9.

=----(((((((((()----=

small-logo-sig.png

Toronto Canada

Yes so its not 3.1 like you thought.

Its 1.5 which does not have Holidays, I think it was 2.0 when it came out.

31.10.36.22 - last Nortel release
31.10.37.22 - last and only Avaya release which was only to re-brand to Avaya

=----(((((((((()----=

small-logo-sig.png

Toronto Canada

I guess not but thanks for the help, I really appreciate it.

Wayne T

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back