Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Holiday Greeting

Status
Not open for further replies.

djc3rd

Technical User
Oct 30, 2014
US
We are a chuch and preschool. Some days the church is open and the preschool is closed due to weather. The preschool is on a different CCR tree than the church. Is there a way to have both Holiday greetings run if the church and school are closed for inclement weather? It's not allowing me to do this or maybe I am doing something wrong? (Just checking)

Thanks for any input and workaround [smile]

djc

Sorry for not including technical details
Nortel CICS with Call Pilot 150
3 incoming lines for church
2 incoming line for Pre School

Not 'closing the business'
Callers advance to the Home Node after the Greeting (Company or Holiday)
Home node gives options to reach staff offices and therefore staff vmail.

By default Closed Business is greeting 4....confirm this with your Tables

From site Log into F982 and Close the Business to play the Non-Business greeting.

To change a Greeting from the Greeting Table and to Close the business remotely then do so via the System Manager's mailbox, once you log in press 99.
You would Close the Business and record greeting 4 as an example.

You should test it before you get snowed on.

=----(((((((((()----=

small-logo-sig.png

Toronto Canada

Curly: Does StarTalk Flash have any similar remote close capability?

No sorry I dont think so, best to start a new thread.

=----(((((((((()----=

small-logo-sig.png

Toronto Canada

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back