Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Holiday Closing Procedure

Status
Not open for further replies.

faelo123

Technical User
Jun 30, 2005
US
Hi, I create some exception and added to exception groups for Holidyas for some reason don't work correctly I'm following the instructions from the course and Help. We are on Version 9.0.

So you added an exception to the exceptions list. Then added that exception to an existing exception group. Then I am assuming you have a schedule setup to run a certain procedure using the exception group. What are your schedule settings and associated procedure settings? When you say don't work correctly; what do you mean? Does it do something different than you expect? Does it do anything? If it does not do anything you either have some setting incorrect or you will have to recreate the particular schedule to activate the changes in your exceptions group.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back