Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

History Samples Problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

rainman00

Technical User
Aug 28, 2001
US
I'm running SnifferPro 4.70.534 and Dist. Sniffer 4.20.045. The problem I'm seeing is when I run a History Sample on Broadcast/Multicasts, nothing is graphed for these properties but I see the broadcast/multicast counters increase within the top dashboard detail. Is this a bug?
All other parameters appear to be graphing just fine.

Thanks
Jeff

When you set up the History Samples you have to look at the 'Sample interval XX seconds'; (on the propteries page/General tab)where XX is the rate of sampling you wish to see. If you just want a "broad" range set the time to something like 60 seconds, if you want to see something closer to "real time" change the sampling time to 1 second.

Thanks for the response. I've tried setting the interval to 1 second, still see no graphing of the Broadcasts/Multicasts in the History window.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back