Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

historical stock status report aging

Status
Not open for further replies.

BHAT100

Programmer
Dec 5, 2002
CA
is there a way to perform aging on historical stock report.
I am trying to make report in crystal

Thanks

Ramesh

Ramesh
I'm not quite sure what you mean.
I use Crystal also, and to get transaction history I use tables IV30200 and IV30300. If you are using 'Bins' or 'Lots' or 'Serial Numbers' then you would need to access more tables. The data in these tables is History so it is only available after transactions have been posted.
Did you mean something different when you refer to 'aging' ?

Thanks for your reply,

I have made historical stock status report by GL posting date using iv30200, iv30300, pop30300,sop30200 and bm30200 and other tables like item master and class.

Now my boss age it, when we are doing aging each item. I need document numbers(i.e. RCT,ADJ,VAR ETC) which represent closing quantity.

I am now trying to use table iv30301, there is a link for sales to reciepts. this link has sales doc to rct(doc number). I want to pick item number and sum total qty sold for that RCT and put in another column qty sold against each RCT.and age it on balance left qty.

could you please let any idea how to get this.

Thanks

-b

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back