Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Historical Statistics- System Database

Status
Not open for further replies.

picklemogg

Technical User
Oct 21, 2005
US
Hi all- We are running CCMS 6.0. When looking under Historical Stats- System database Actual and Required configuration, where is it defined how much space is available for database storage. Obviously you have x amount of available drive space, but it doesn't mean that the whole drive had been allocated during build for database correct? Well we actually did an upgrade from 5.0 to 6.0 and carried over database allocation size even though we moved to larger drives. I plan on running the database expansion at some point. So my question now is where can i look to determine amount of space allocated to database. I know I can see actual in the Hist Stats config but it must be pulling that parameter from somewhere. Thanks.

PMoggs

I think the database size is limited by the number of records the database can hold rather than disk space. This space is caculated from the information you enter during configuration, I think it is found on Historical stats Configuration. It is based on number of agents, calls per hour, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back