Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Historical reporting for contact center 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smavis

Vendor
Feb 9, 2007
BCM 4.0 with Contact Center will not give historical reports. I am getting an error message that says "Historical Req over 3 hours"
Need some HELP...Has anyone ever experienced this problem???

in 3.7 it used to be a problem if the date was wrong - and it downloaded 3 hrs of data in one attempt.

What was the clock on the download window?

Dont know about 4.0

I think I found the problem. Service Pac 2 was not installed on the PC for the reporting. you must make sure that no anti virus is turned on the reporting PC and that you have windows pro xp along with the latest version of Java.

I've noticed the same thing on a couple 4.0 systems. Three of them gave the same error Sunday morning at around 1:00 AM. I'm guessing that this is somehow DST related since Sunday was the old time change date. But, those RCC systems had the MS DST patch installed and showed the proper date. It doesn't seem to have affected any 3.6 or 3.7 RCC installations, only 4.0.

Question to biv343,
Same thing here on bcm 4.0 it gives me the "Historical Req over 3 hours" error. The dst patch was installed 1 month ago
on the rcc pc. How did you resolve it?

A quick and dirty was is to default the database, and set Monday April 2 as the start date when you pull the data off the system. The problem is that you lose all historical data before that. I tried a few tricks and wasn't able to get around the issue. I suspect Nortel will need to get involved at this point.

How do you default the database and then set the date when pulling data?

i'm experiencing the same thing with a 4.0 and a windows 2000 pro machine. has anyone found the resolution for this one yet?

Kargo,
I found the problem. Service Pac 2 was not installed on the PC for the reporting. you must make sure that no anti virus is turned on the reporting PC and that you have windows pro xp along with the latest version of Java after that it only took a 1/2 hour to load and everything worked like a charm...email me if you havea problem.

I am having the same problem on a BCM 400 3.6 and cannot lose my earlier data I have to submit reports on Jan - Mar "last week" any ideas I recall seeing a patch on historical data but cannot seem to find it anyone know by any chance?

Hi all,

We have a BCM400 with a BRI configured as S0-loops. On those loops we added a Loop DN's. The DN's are ISDN DN's with a line pool to a PRI.

With 3 loops configured and 3 DN's assigned we want to connect them to a videoconferencing tool.

But..

The first call setup, 1st loop B1, connects fine and data is transfered. As soon as we want to establish a link with B2 and want to combine them, the data transfer stalls. B2 does connect, but no data transfer at all.

We connected the conferencing tool directly on ISDN2 lines, that worked perfect, but is not what we want.

Is there anyone out there who implemented this? And got it to work? I would appreciate your help.

I had exactly the same problem. The reporting was working fine for about 3 weeks. The customer then phoned us to say his daily scheduled reports were showing zero calls for the whole day.

Tried all sorts of ways to resolve. Eventually reported problem to Nortel and they supplied patch BCM.R400.045-RCC-1.1-1.0. There are 24 bug fixes for RCC.

Now works a treat.

MS

I see that patch BCM[1].R400.067-RCC-1.3-1.0 is also available. Resolves issues with Reporting.

MS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back