Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Historical Report Problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

viperen

IS-IT--Management
May 17, 2005
TR

Hi all,
I have a problem when i am trying to get historical reports on some clients (not all).On historical report page when i am trying to open a report under the ccma server name (like agent performance,others,callbycall...) i am getting " report is not defined for this groups:agent performance" error message. But on another computer i can get reports by using this user account. I applied CCMA_SU_04 patch and i run new activex on the clinet machine but no way.I also configured explorer settings depends on document. All the client machines are win2000.

Have you ever faced this problem before?

Thanks...

Not sure if this is an issue, but try adding the CCMA server address to the trusted sites in IE on the problem PC. Also, make sure you have SU 0401 and 0402 on the CCMA server as well just to cover your bases.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back