Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Hipath3800 Audiocode

Status
Not open for further replies.

Koolcom

Vendor
Mar 27, 2020
ZA
Hi All

Any ideas will help me to get a Hipath3800 BRI port to work to a Audiocode Mediant800 Gateway. I have tried all the protocols in the 3800 Trunk setup, but on the Audiocode they are getting a D-Channel error. Protocol on both ends is S0 Euro ISDN PP I have attached the KDS file

TIA

The Kool Guy

https://files.engineering.com/getfile.aspx?folder=cdf2970c-6909-4dac-92f8-9a9cf18151d3&file=Ramsgate_22082023(1).KDS
Hi!
When programming ISDN, it is strictly necessary to install one master device and another slave device with the same protocol. Which side of the master is which slave doesn't matter. Usually the master is a PBX.

Hi
Yes I am aware of that but I'm a 4000 Tech not 3000 so there must some settings that I have missed. The BRI works perfectly to the Telco Company via a ISDN NTU but not to the Audiocode. A PRI works perfectly with no tweaking on the 4000, I gather it is a mismatch somewhere in the config of the trunk, the front panel the LED goes Green which indicates the wiring ( Layer 1 ) is correct. The BRI link is not syncing properly is it a clocking issue because the other BRI are clocking to Telco, do I need to program this BRI into another TGRP ?

The Kool Guy

Yip I'll try that next week as this customer is 300km away, but any other ideas are welcome

Thanks

The Kool Guy

On the 4000 with a direct trunk into the Audiocodes I use SEGMENT=8
Not sure what the equivalent is on the 3000

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back