Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Hipath HTS V6.2(HTS V3.- CV222) Installation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

togtek

Technical User
Aug 20, 2009
GB
Hi there,

Any one able to assist with the initial installation of a Hipath 4000 HTS 6 server. I have loaded the UNIX without any problems, pretty much the same as the Hipath Manager install at V3.0, software is on the same image for this version. However, it does not appear to use the same default passwords for user "engr". Can anyone shed any light on what this might be.

Many thanks

togtek.

Just for fun try Password1 or password1.

Not promising anything, but I've seen it that way on occasion and don't if that was before or after the installer touched it.

Thanks for the tip donb01, however it was not either of these. I have delved in a bit deeper this morning and discivered that "engr" is not the username on the HTS verion of the software. The user is htssvc0 instead, has exactly the same rights as engr does on Manager, and also it is the same default password. Thanks for the help offered anyway. This job is "sorted" now.:-D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back