Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Hipath DX NOT LOADING

Status
Not open for further replies.

alfasud

Technical User
Feb 11, 2016
ZW
1.I have got a Hipath DX version 9 software single processor with a system card IHAC 50159 AAA.
It failed to load automatically after a power failure.I tried manual loading and it also failed.It can go into SMI mode and I can view the files in the directory using the DIR command including the system software file .hrm and app.file .
How can I reload the exchange when I have got this situation.

2.On the same Hipath what is the procedure for making back up copies from the system card onto a laptop and the procedure for reloading the software onto the system card from the laptop?
Before the above fault occurred I tried IP SWITCH and created an empty test folder on the laptop C: drive which I was able to transfer from the laptop to the system card but I could not transfer files from the system card to the laptop.
I thank you in advance for your cooperation
REGARDS
ALFASUD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back