Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Hipath 4000 SMDR 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

tiver43809

IS-IT--Management
May 6, 2005
US
I have been working with a site where they installed a Hipath4000. Out of the buffer box (Omnitronix DL-150) I am getting data like what I have pasted below. At one point I was getting maintenance data but the tech said he fixed that. Yesterday I saw line busy message. We are getting blank lines and ###### in between records. The switch tech told me it was the buffer box logging on and off to the switch. Omnitronix says that is incorrect but is unable to tell me how to stop this. If they hook a laptop up we see data without blank lines. With word wrap it even looks worse. LOL The call records we do get are fine. It is the blanks and the ### that have to go.
THANK YOU
Terry

################################################################################

VS 08/22/06 16:11 00:04:06 ISNBA 6305 14137837114 9 1584 1599 3471102065YE
VO 08/22/06 16:15 00:01:19 ISNBA 7877 8665894142 9 1582 1478

The line of ### is the buffer box logging in and out.

To test use CTRL T to logon

And CTRL X to log off.

Your buffer box is logging on/off.

The logging on and off is what the pbx tech said is causing the ###################. I am not sure about the blanks but Ominitronix is going to give me new firmware in a couple of weeks to correct it. Thank You very much. It gave me some place to start.
Thanks Again
Terry

in the mean time, if you can get a soft copy do a search and replace on #, replace it with nothing or space

john poole
bellsouth business
columbia,sc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back