Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

hipath 4000 hunting group

Status
Not open for further replies.

dreb20

Technical User
Feb 26, 2019
PH
HI
I have a concern regarding h4k hunting group.
SCENARIO :HUNT group number 3202 ( group local 101, 102, 103) all locals is forwarded to mobile number.
-when caller call DID (ex. 55553202) the first intercept is local 101, 102, 103 without forwarding hunting is working
-when caller call DID (ex. 55553202) then local 101, 102 and 103 is forwarded to mobile number(working but hunting is not working)mobile phone is ringing until exceed the rings then the call is cut.

is this possible on h4k ?

in osbiz x8
under groups/hunts i already created same scenario above (in external destination is the forwarded mobile number)all is working.
when the phone reach the last ring the call goes to other mobile number it means the hunting feature is working even though this number external destination.

thanks

I'm not entirely certain I understand your scenario, but I do know that forwarding of hunt group member will effectively make that hunt group member "not available" in the hunt group - so any member that has forwarding turned on will get skipped. We actually use this as a feature to show that an agent is unavailable without having them use a "stop hunt" feature. This may be an option that can be turned on/off in the hunt group settings.

LoPath
Maintain HiPath 4000 V5 & V6, OpenScape Xpert V4 & V6, OpenScape Xpressions V7, OpenScape Contact Center V8, OpenScape Voice V9

No it is not possible on 4K.

Once you forward the call out of the hunt group like that, the hunt group no longer controls the call and so it will not hunt to the next member.

Hi
@lopath actually the scenario is jus like hunting group all call will hunt in local number, but in my scenario this is external number that all local in hunt group is forwaded to mobile number.

@moriendi
thanks yes i think hunt group have no control once the call is in external. i'm very curious of this because in X8 is working.
or maybe need to activate parameters of cot cop and cos.

Forward the GSM/Mobile phone to the next member of the hunt group on no reply/busy using the GSM code

Some information regarding forwarding in a hunt group which may or may not be relevant:

Call forwarding in a hunt group

- LVAFTEXT=N, EXECCFW - no effect
If a hunt group is to be set up with external (non-local) stations, set the parameter LVAFTEXT=NO. Only then can all stations in the hunt group be reached (even when external stations have been set up in the hunt group). The hunt group will not be exited. If call forwarding has been set up by subscribers, it will not be carried out.
ADD-SA:TYPE=VCE,CD=number,STYPE=<CYC or LIN>,LVAFTEXT=N;

- LVAFTEXT=Y, EXECCFW=Y
If external stations have been set up in the hunt group, they can be reached, but that results in them leaving the hunt group. Call forwarding set up by subscribers in the hunt group will be carried out, but will also result in them leaving the hunt group.
ADD-SA:TYPE=VCE,CD=number,STYPE=<CYC or LIN>,LVAFTEXT=Y,EXECCFW=Y;

- LVAFTEXT=Y, EXECCFW=N
External stations may not be configured for the hunt group. With this setting, external stations cannot be reached. The hunt group will not be exited. If call forwarding has been set up by subscribers in the hunt group, it will not be carried out.
ADD-SA:TYPE=VCE,CD=number,STYPE=<CYC or LIN>,LVAFTEXT=N,EXECCFW=Y;

IMPORTANT: The parameters EXECCFW and LVAFTEXT are only relevant for members of a hunt group.
For the master station of a hunt group with call forwarding configured, signaling always occurs regardless of the settings of the two parameters.
EXECCFW and LVAFTEXT do not have any effect for hunt groups with parallel ringing.

Hi SBCSU,

many thanks for the info. i will try this command

.dreb

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back