Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Hipath 4000 adding New Features

Status
Not open for further replies.

RonyKassam

Technical User
Nov 23, 2014
SY
Dears,
Greetings...
I have HiPath 4000, There are four features I have to setup:
- adding 6 port (in SLMO card) to work with GSM modems, I mean when operator call for 09* it will be forward over the new 6 GSM ports.
- adding 1 port GSM separated from the previews 6 ports, this port will appear in specific F3 in the operator (for the manager can call the operator from outside and the operator will see the incoming call from the specific F3 )
- adding 1 port SLMO CO line, this port will appear in specific F3 in the operator (for the manager can call the operator from outside and the operator will see the incoming call from the specific F3 )
- adding 1 port extension (Internal), this port will appear in specific F3 in the operator (for the manager can call the operator from inside and the operator will see the incoming call from the specific F3 )
I hope your help, please.

Hi Rony,
Do you get dial tone from the GSM box ? - then you need to put it on to an analogue trunk position.

Do you put dial tone into the GSM box ? - then you need to setup an SLMA port

You can also get Basic Rate ISDN to GSM interfaces but I am not sure that is what you have.

Dear sbcsu,
Thanks for your reply.
Yes, I get dial tone from GSM box. But I can’t choose this GSM from the operator. I need to change the numbering plan to let the operator choose this GSM port. I don’t know how?
Because of that, I need to know how to setup 6 GSM ports only for dialing mobile phones.

Also I need to know how to make Specific level in operator(like F3, now I am using F2 for All internal lines, F10 for All CO lines), this F3 is specific for manager, I mean when the manager call from his mobile to specific GSM Box in the hipath from outside,
or call from his CO line to specific CO in the hipath from outside,
or call from his internal extension,
then the F3 level will flash in the operator. I hope you understand me.

You can set it to automatically dial out on the GSM boxes when all users dial a mobile number OR you can decide on a code to prefix before dialing out.

Can you please provide me with the commands needed to setup that.

Also please I need the commands to make specific level in operator (like F3)

Add in a Board/Card similar to what is already there.
An anlaog trunk card TMCOW/TM2LP or similar

ADD-TDCSU
Then ADD-RICHT
ADD-LODR
ADD-LDAT
ADD-LDPLN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back