Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Hiparg 3500 Version 7 Speed Dial List Update via Manager E

Status
Not open for further replies.

togtek

Technical User
Aug 20, 2009
GB
Hi
I have recently become more involved with Hipath 3000 and have noticed that we hae a number of Version 7 systems that do not show the System Speed Dialling 'tab' is not shown under System Parameters sub menu.

Is this function not available at Version 7?

Many thanks in advance.

Did you look through the system parameters screens to see if there is one that disables system speed dial? I know there are parameters to block forwarding to external CO lines and the like - it wouldn't surprise me if there was such a parameter, or one that lets you set 2-digit numbers, 3-digit numbers or none - something along those lines.

I have an older model and mine works so I never had to look for a parameter to control it.

Hi guys,

Apparently, if there is a customer password set and they have accessed the System Spped Dials in the menu, then it is taken away from the Engineers level users. The solution is to log in as the customer and it re-appears!!!
Job Done!!
Thanks for the suggestion though!.

Cheers

Simon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back