Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Hijack This Analyzer

Status
Not open for further replies.

crisc

IS-IT--Management
Nov 15, 2001
US

Only discovered this today, but I ran a couple logs, and it seems to be pretty accurate, and informative.

Good link, it did try to tell me that AVG was in the the wrong folder when it wasn't, may have been because it abreviated the path?
It will also tell you that Delphi32.exe is suspect unless you have version 5 !!!
Overall very good, I bookmarked it.

Steve

Life is like a Grapefruit, sort of orangey-yellow and dimpled on the outside, wet and squidgy in the middle, it's got pips inside too. Oh and some people have half a one for breakfast. Ford Prefect.

Want to do more with TGML Download Star

Be careful though. It gives you a good idea on whats good or bad, but someone who knows how to read logs is invaluable.

@ CBL: Ah, should have figured I wasn't the first to find this site. I searched the forums, but not the FAQs.

@ crow053: Yeah, that's how I look at it, its good for filtering out the "normal" stuff from the more suspicious items. It still takes a reasonable amount of thought to determine if the suspicious things are legit or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back