Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

High availability "bundle"? NTZE78SBE5 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Imstillhere

IS-IT--Management
Jun 6, 2008
US
We are upgrading from 4.0 to 5.0 (1005R), can anyone tell me what this "bundle" consists of?
were not adding any more channels or anything, just looking to be compliant. Although, some sort of standby server would be nice....but the price im looking at is over twice that of a symposium standby server ?? is there a standby server in this bundle that can be purchased seperatley? I have searched the Nortel site but limited information is given without partner access, the Web sites selling it, dont know anything, I called Nortel... but alas i was thwarted by their MOH.
Any help will be greatly appreciated,
Thank you

The HA feature consists of a second 1005r, it is not a software only type of deal.
What platform do you currenlty have? the 201i, 703t and 1002rp are supported for 5.0

sorry but I dont know,
we have 4.0 software on a 1005r server ???

If your already on the 1005 then your basically just adding another 1005 server as well as upgrading the software on the exsisting one.

This is what the bundle consist of, if it's coming from Nortel - anywhere else, it's a crapshoot

N0129528 EMC Auto Start for Windows License Key Card 1
NTUB50RA CallPilot 5.0 Rack-mount 1005r Server DVD image 1
NTUB63CA CallPilot 5.0 Common Software Components & Documentation BOM 1
NTZE64AA CallPilot High Availability Feature 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back