Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Hierical Flex Grid and MSH Flex Grid

Status
Not open for further replies.

tuzojazz

Programmer
Dec 26, 2005
MX
Hi:

How can I get the controls Hierical Flex Grid and MSH Flex Grid In visual basic. net?

Thanks!!

In the VB IDE, got to the Project menu and select "Add Reference...". In the Add Reference dialog, click the COM tab. In the list on the COM tab, select Microsoft FlexGrid control and then click the Select button. Do the same with Microsoft Hierarchical FlexGrid Control.

Next, go to the Toolbox, and select the Windows Forms tab. Right-click on the tab and select "Add/Remove Items...". In the Customize Toolbox dialog, select the COM Components tab.Select the checkboxes next to the two grid components you want and click OK. The grids will now appear at the bottom of the list of Windows Forms controls, and can be used on your forms.

I used to rock and roll every night and party every day. Then it was every other day. Now I'm lucky if I can find 30 minutes a week in which to get funky. - Homer Simpson

Arrrr, mateys! Ye needs ta be preparin' yerselves fer Talk Like a Pirate Day! Ye has a choice: talk like a pira

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back