Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Hiding part of a report

Status
Not open for further replies.

pob327

Technical User
Jul 19, 2007
US
Hi, I am new to Business Objects, so I hope I am asking in the correct forum.
I have 2 tables.
The first (blue table below) shows course passes for different groups - courses on the left, groups along the top.
The second (pink table) shows the individuals in each group (names have been blanked). The total in each group is along the top (although here I only have 1 column).

I only want the total in each group. I don't need the list of names and their respective groups (which would be in the 100's).

Is it possible to hide the table body and only show the table header? And of course how is it done?

I have tried to add an attachment, but it doesn't show in the preview, so I hope it shows. If not I hope this still makes enough sense to be answerable.

Thanks

Phil

This sounds more like Crystal Reports, but since you've posted, I'll answer.

Right-click on the detail section and choose Format Section. You'll see a lot of options, including suppression.

It can also be selective. Choose the formula icon (x+2 and a pencil) and enter a formula test.

[yinyang] Madawc Williams (East Anglia, UK). Using Windows XP & Crystal 10 [yinyang]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back