Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

hide start button in Citrix MF 1.8 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

sjr

IS-IT--Management
Apr 8, 2001
NL
Hi,

At the moment I'm busy integrating Citrix MF 1.8 (with subscr. adv.) in Novell with NDS for NT, ZENworks for Desktop, NAL, and Windows NT Server 4.0.

How can hide the start button so users can only log off via a NAL object (pointing to logoff.exe)?

I tried the following templates for the policy (winnt, common, metaf, zakwinnt) but so far I could not find a way to hide the start button.

Kind regard,

S.Riemens

This really should go in the Citrix Solutions forum - you'll get better responses there.

I don't believe you can completely remove the start button, but through standard policies you can remove both the "Disconnect" and "Logoff" items from the program list. They are located in the default template for system policies.

Hope this helps... :cool: - Bill

"You can get anything you want out of life, if you'll just help enough other people get what they want" - Zig Ziglar

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back