Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Hi

Status
Not open for further replies.

irisngen

Programmer
Jun 17, 2005
US
I guess no one here wants to talk about ShoreTel

I think there are not as many issues with Shoretel as there are with the other systems.

I'm finding that a lot of SMB Avaya Partners are starting to sell ShoreTel. Any one else see this happening? I understand that BellSouth (AT&T) will be selling not only Nortel, Mitel, and Cisco, but Avaya IPO.

The company I work for sells Avaya and ShoreTel. We sell more ShoreTel now. I think Avaya just doesn't measure up when compared to ShoreTel. I know alot of companies that use to sell only Avaya and now sell other products.
The company I use to work for sells Avaya and Alcatel. Alcatel is french for junk!

We are just starting to sell shoretell.

Where can I find resources, training, etc., that you recomend? We have not sold one yet.

You do not always get what you pay for, but you never get what you do not pay for.

I just finished the Implementing Class. The class was excellent and the instructor actually knew the system. I learned alot in class. I would recommend you working with the ShoreTel before going to class. By doing this, I was able to have alot of questions answered by the experts. You can go to and click on the training link. I have only attended Avaya classes in the past and ShoreTel blew them away.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back