Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Hi, this is my first time here, hop

Status
Not open for further replies.

crayoncrayon

Programmer
May 12, 2002
CA
Hi, this is my first time here, hope you can help me! I've also posted this in the Dreamweaver forum, but hope someone might be able to help me here too!
I've noticed that my images look different when I incorporate them into Dreamweaver. E.g. parts of my image have smooth blurry/smudgey effects, and this image is optimized to a jpg using Fireworks. However when I use it in Dreamweaver, the blurry areas no longer 'blend' together, and instead have edges around the color areas.
Does Dreamweaver 'edit' images and change their properites? If so, how do I disable this?
thanks a lot in advance!
Crayon

Hope I don't post this twice, a submit error just occured

Hi Wullie,
thanks for your reply, and I think you're right about Dreamweaver, I thought it was weird that it should change image properties! Anyhow, I'm trying to figure out why Fireworks keeps changing the file properties when I save them. Seems that the previewed images are never quite as sharp looking as the saved image. Any ideas?
Crayon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back