Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Hi, I do a lot of printing in red.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mrtwonk

Vendor
Nov 9, 2012
GB
Hi, I do a lot of printing in red. So I'm looking for a printer that has individual ink is wifi and or iPad compatible. I don't want to pay for expensive cartridges or top of the range printers. Any advise.

Cheers mrtwonk UK

there are any number of printer that will print in colors like red, that is Wifi compatable, such as HP and Epson, If you are going to print alot in Red, You might want to look at the cost of the indivual inkjet cartridges and how many pages each would do. (you might have to drill down a little on the manufacture web site) to get a cost estimate, keep in Mind however that cheaper printing units will generaly start misfeeding paper at a Lower Number then a moderately priced unit,
without knowing what size paper, and how many pages you want to run it is hard to be more specific

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back