Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Hi, I am running W10 and Microso

Status
Not open for further replies.

Keyboy

Technical User
Aug 22, 2003
US
Hi,

I am running W10 and Microsoft Windows Media Player 12.0. I recently moved from W7 also using Microsoft Windows Media Player 12.0.

What is frustrating is that I have many playlists made up of video clips. When you start WMP, then select a playlist, and then start the playlist, I then right click the top border and select show list, then the list of videos in the playlist is displayed on the right side of the screen. However, now in W10 after the first video plays WMP hides the list before it starts playing the next video. I can right click again to display the list but when the currently playing video finishes the list is hidden again.

Under the same player running in W7 with the same playlists once I right clicked to display the list it stayed visible until I closed WMP or moved to another totally different playlist.

I have searched the internet and not found a solution that fixes this issue and came here for help.

Thank you in advance for any guidance that you have.

If the wording of your post is the result of using the URL you gave I think I will steer well clear of it thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back