Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Hi guys, I’m looking for a sol

Status
Not open for further replies.

ravishanker

Programmer
Oct 8, 2000
IN

Hi guys,
I’m looking for a solution for this:

I am facing problem in Perl execution.I am using AIX Os 4.3 Version,Apache 3.2,perl 5,oracle 8i.
Here i am sending u details about the error which i have encounter during running my Projets.
When i will Start my projects through browser and i will click(Test Administrator)i.e. testadmin.html and now i will
click Todays Test schedule(sched_appl_list_form) then it is giving error as:

Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.
Please contact the server administrator, root@fire and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

and suppose when i will run through AIX os and give: Perl sched_appl_list_form(name of Perl file)

it gives error as

Undefined subroutine & main::read_template called at sched_appl_list_form at line 46

BEGIN failed -- Compilation aborted at sched_appl_list_form at line 47

line 46: $sched_appl_list_form::SCHED_APPL_LIST_FORM_TMPLSTR = ::read_template("sched_appl_list_form");
line 47: }

ImpNote i have got 2 sched_appl_list_form with diff extension.

Name Type
sched_appl_list_form File
sched_appl_list_form TmPl

According to me it is not able to execute the template File ie. sched_appl_list_form.

So Just tell me whether there is error in the Perl Code or u have to change perl paths or to do anything in Apache server configuration.In this way it is not executing all perl progams.

(RaviShanker) [sig][/sig]

"Not executing all perl programs" Does this mean no perl programs will run at all?

Have you found out what changes have been made?

[sig]<p>Ged Jones<br><a href=mailto:gedejones@hotmail.com>gedejones@hotmail.com</a><br><a href= > </a><br>Top man[/sig]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back