Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Hi All - I have a IPO 11.0.4, with

Status
Not open for further replies.

phoneDTC

Vendor
Apr 30, 2014
US
Hi All -
I have a IPO 11.0.4, with SBCE 7.0.0, using Intelepeer SIP trunks. The issue I am having is that intermittently the inbound SIP traffic stops. The outbound is not affected. The carrier said that during this issue they see no reply to SIP invite. A reset of the trunk or SBC will clear the problem immediately, or if you wait it sometimes clears itself. When problem is happening, I do not see inbound calls in System Status, Monitor, or SBC logs.
One thing I do notice is SBC time is off by about 27 minutes. Wondering if this can be causing sync issues. I am having a difficult time finding out how to reset system time. The DNS servers were changed so I corrected but still time is incorrect. Do I need to change time server somewhere? If yes, where do I change.
Any suggestions or next steps would be appreciated.

SBCE runs off avaya's centos right? cat etc/ntp.conf ? to make changes use vi etc/ntp.conf

Also, was this happening before the r11 update? To be fair, time shifts cause all kinds of issues, like in windows, DNS wont work.

Never ran an SBCE so I really have no experience, I wouldnt think it would. Can you see the SBCE get a call when the IPO isn't?

My assumption is that you're pointing your sip to the SBCE and the IPO to the SBCE?

(\__/) ||
(•Y•). ||
/ < )<||

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back