Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

hey i need help with tv tuner and vcr

Status
Not open for further replies.

nicksimko

MIS
Jan 11, 2007
US
i want to get a tv tuner hidf or normal not sure yet on the kind but i need to know a good brand with a easy setup and configuration. the vcr part is i wan to hook up a vcr and record directly to harddrive of the 100 tape or so i have and then burn to disc the burning part i have down with record now with my Toshiba laptop can't use nero 7 pro. geek squad told me toshiba only use toshiba's software inless some one here can tell me how to get it to work. now back to my origanil question what do i need for the vcr record part and whats a goo tv tuner hidf and not hidf. it for my Toshiba laptop. plz thanks.

sincerely,
nick

Hi,

I have just brought a Pinnacle Studio 10 box and software.

The quality is excellent, although you do need allot hdd space to install the software (plus the recordings).

It does one click video to dvd, or you can use the editor to create proper dvds with a menu...

thanks for the info i will look in to that brand and see if i can get thanks.

nick

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back