Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

help

Status
Not open for further replies.

gheilouni

Technical User
Dec 10, 2010
IR
hello i have problem with holding co trunk on hipath 3550

have youset up a common hold button on the phone, or what problems are you having

we have hipath 3550 siemens with optipoint 500 standard telephone.we set a grounding system (1.2 ohm).
optipoint 500 have a hold key defult(enter button).
we defination 4 trunks as Dss key.unfortunally sometimes all of trunks be hold(hang up)and LED of dss trunk remain on and dont release until we reset the system

I'm assuming these are analog trunks and they are locking up. You need to have clear forward on the trunks and then set trunk release supervision in the trunk parameters. I've seen this problem caused by analog extensions when the user calls out, flicks the switchhook to hang up and then starts dialling again. When they hangup they tie the 2 trunks together (basically transferred the first call to the second. Once this happens a reset is the only way to clear it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back