Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Help ZFD3.2 file transfer not working with all clients.

Status
Not open for further replies.

rlmillr

IS-IT--Management
Jun 27, 2003
US
After having a laptop workstation go into standby while using file transfer, I am no longer able to log into half of my workstations using the file transfer program. Oddly there seems to be no corrulation betweens ones that work and others that don't work. All computers are using 4.83e sp2, w2k sp2 or 3. Have two xppro's that also experience this problem.

The error message I get is "server is busy in serving request from another client Please wait awhile"

We are running ZFD on NW50 sp6a. It has worked flawlessly for a year. All other zfd tools seem to work fine.

I have unloaded zfd, inventory db and java from the server then reloaded them. Problem did not change, the same computers are inaccessible. I can not reboot the server easily as we are a 24x7 shop.

Other programs I am running are arcserve 6.6 and APC autoshutdown client (from serial conn).

I would appreciate any ideas as I am at a loss of where to look.

Thanks in advance,
Rick

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back