Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Help with VBA code

Status
Not open for further replies.

tomminil4

Technical User
Jan 22, 2024
US
Hello,
I am finding a method to sebd sms to my client using excel VBA. The phone numbers and the masege are in a excel sheet (one column phone number other column with massege). For this purpose, i buys a package from sms service provider and they supplied me their API login path, user name, pasword , sender ID details.
But in this method, after copying my information to a template provided by the service provider, save it, log in through the given link and upload it to that page.
Instead of this, is it possible to send sms based on the information provided by the client or by destroying my phone or from the data sheet containing my information?
Please help me

I'll repeat - ask in the right forum. Despite their similarity, VBA is not VB classic (I.e. VB 6; the naming of this particular forum has an unfortunate history)

You'll need to provide a lot more information though, such as your SMS provider and preferably links to their API documentation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back