Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Help with Time Cards 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

drasticplastic

Technical User
Jul 6, 2005
US
I'm trying to figure out how to insert our company name and logo into the time card template for printing, but for the life of me I can't figure out how to do it, and of course I'm sure it's simple. Could someone guide me through it? I appriciate it.

View the time card in "Layout" mode. Go to the "Insert Menu," and insert "Part" choose "Title Header" Drag the dotted line to the size you want the logo to appear in. Go back to the Insert Menu and insert "Picture" where you will designate the source file for you company logo.

I got that to work, but when I click on "view time card" at the top of the page it still says "company name and logo" and it stays there when I print also. The directions you gave me worked for when I'm filling the time cards out, but I'm looking to have the logo on top when printed. Thanks again.

Sorry, I should have opened the template before I responded. Enter the Layout mode again and view the "Timecard Form" via the pull-down menu at the leftmost of the page. Click on "Company Name and Logo" in the Header and delete it. Then go to the "Insert Menu" and insert the picture that is your company logo. Add a text box if you wish to display text also. Hope this helps,
Jmbter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back