Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Help with STS w/inskin voicemail

Status
Not open for further replies.

DJCobra523

IS-IT--Management
Sep 3, 2002
US
I have an STS with inskin voicemail. I'm able to call internal and have the voicemail answer on each station, but I can't get the voicemail to answer on incoming CO calls. There are 8 lines installed on the system. Any help would be great!!

when you say you are able to call internal and have the voice mail answer on each station are you calling each of the vm ports, 150-157 or 440?
have you set each of the CO preset forwards to the VM hunt group? there is also the CO preset forward timer, which i believe is 10 or 15 seconds, this determines the length of time before outside calls are are answered

CO port "preset call forward destination" has to be set to 440

Page 55 of the manual

In ringing assignments, assign ringing to 440 for all lines you want answered by auto-attendant. Also, you have to tell the voicemail system, in voicemail programming, you will need to program the operating mode.
Good Luck

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back