Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Help with PVN & PVR .. how can I create them?

Status
Not open for further replies.

tyro03

Technical User
Aug 4, 2003
MX
I´m really very new into this, I have read the manual and some other files around the net, every time I need or have problems, but this is something I can´t understand it..

I know that I must create somehow a DN (PRDN) in the LD 14
but the problem is that I don´t know the procedure (not a clue at all), if someone could guide me through this step by step, I´d appreciate it a lot...

Thanks in advanced..

build a rdb in 16, trunk type cot, you'll need a vacant number for the acod, and mark auto yes

in 14 answer auto with the dn for your new pvr, on the set allyou need is pvr xxxx with x=that same atdn. when you dial the pots number xxx-xxxx it rings as a private line to that (those) sets.. if you have the line installed to your switch you need to know the start arrangement, and the tn of a vacant analog trunk card. if you need me to paste a rdb and trunk, let me know, it's not as hard as it first appears, but then i've done it once or twice. what are you trying to gain with a pvr? they are almost a dead issue due to did's...johnP

john poole
bellsouth business
columbia,sc

you also need to make priv=yes for a pvr

john poole
bellsouth business
columbia,sc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back