Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Help with phpEventCalendar

Status
Not open for further replies.

imryn

Programmer
Dec 2, 2002
US
Hello Everyone,

Okay, here is my current issue. I have downloaded a calendar from I installed the tar file just fine, configured the config file that comes with it and created the database tables just fine too. There is a default 'username' and 'password'. that is in the database table. However, when I go to login for the first time so I can change the default user nothing happens. You click on login at the bottom and a javascript popup window appears, so you enter the username and password, and nothing happens, it just clears the information out. I am wondering if anyone has ever experienced this phpEventCalendar issue?

Cheers,
imryn

I have never used that code before. But I can say from looking at it today that it's pretty crappy code.

The problem with your JavaScript-driven popup is that in line 29 of the script functions.php, the actual name of the table column referenced is "userlevel", not "user_level".

That was as far as I cared to debug that code befor I got fed up and quit.

Want the best answers? Ask the best questions! TANSTAAFL!

sleipnir214

Thank you for taking a quick peak at it.

imryn

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back