Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Help with Outlook Web Access 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

pictron

IS-IT--Management
Oct 18, 2001
GB
Hi guys,

thanks for your help before... Now I have a really big issue with OWA .. I have it installed on my exchange server and for some reason now whenever I open up OWA it renders the mailbox view, but never lets me see any mail, also when I click folders...it never lets me see any folders. The one thing I can think of that may have had an affect is that after the nimda scare I implemented the recomended MS fixes, ie IISLock Down and URLscan is is possible any of these are at fault, and if not, what is it........ HELP!!!

The lockdown tool disables Active Server Pages by default. OWA needs to have this enabled.

Thanks for that dgfoster, I want to roll back all the changes that have been made by lockdown so I can go thorugh and do it again properly!...however I cannot find anyway to do this and when I try and run iislockd over the top I have trouble with access to M:

can you walk me through it please.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back