Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Help with No Display on Newly Built Computer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gannuscio

Technical User
Dec 14, 2006
US
Hello I am having problems building a copmuter. I have read the manuals over and over and still can't find a solution so I am turning to you. Here is the list of hardware I currently am working with.

MSI 945P Neo3 -
Pentium D 925 3.0 GHZ -

Diamond X300SE 256 MB Video Card

Maxtor 200 GB IEDE

Now my problem is that when I plug all of this stuff in and I turn it on I don't hear any beeps but I hear the fans kick in. My main problem is that nothing shows up in the screen. I have reseated everything possible and checked all jumpers on the board. I can't figure out why nothing is showing up on the screen. I am wanting to believe that the motherboard is no good but I am not sure.

Please help.

I don't see any memory listed here. Can you list the exact RAM modules you are using also, since RAM is also an integral component in any computer system.

Oh yeah, you might wanna check your monitor to make sure that it works before junping to conclusions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back