Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Help with making an uploadable form

Status
Not open for further replies.

Goat23

Technical User
Jul 22, 2001
US
To be quite honest I don't know much about PHP. I take a class in it next semester, but I need an uploadable form now. I run a web site that promotes local bands, to get on to the web site they have to fill out a form. This form is then sent to my e-mail and means the band may not get added for some time. (Til I get around to it). What I want to make is a form what automaticly uploads the form info onto the web site. Some of the things I'll need to have from the bands include pictures, mp3s, and text. I really don't know where to start!

Could start by looking at and look for database driven websites.

This should clue you in on how to get and use PHP, mysql and develop forms and content / database structures etc etc.

Its an easy walkthrough and you'll be up and smokin' in no time.

Really, until you get started with creating theres not alot of help we can give :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back