Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

help with loading external movies

Status
Not open for further replies.

stubbs004

IS-IT--Management
Jan 28, 2005
US
help! i am stuck with this site im creating, i've got 5 sections, the services section has 5 sections, is where you can view it, click the services section (btw, the loading is slow, any ideas on how to fix that or what i can do) now one problem, is the cards should flip over, and STAY flipped, and when clicked, a new content box should slide up, and out when the next card is clicked, im at a loss at how to get the original panel to go away, cards stay, and get the content panel for web design to pop up in its place...please help, please please please, im racking my brain...thank you. if you could help me with the cards great, its not vital though..heres the link to download a zip of the file
thank you so much

dan

Was this done with MX2004?

If so, since I'm on MX only...

Unexpected file format! Can't open your .fla.
You'd have a better chance of getting an answer if your .fla was in a MX only format, and zipped up.

You would have to save a copy of your MX2004 .fla, (using Save as...) and changing the Document type to MX only in the Save as... window.

Regards. Affiliate Program - Web Hosting - Web Design

03/13/05 -> OLDNEWBIE VS FLASHK

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back