Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

help with limited switchboard buttons

Status
Not open for further replies.

hkvanx

Technical User
Jun 3, 2002
US
Hi:

I am working on an existing switchboard which allow the user to enter subcategories then to their intented databases. As of this point, the switchboard and all the other forms that are linked to it contains eight buttons which I have been told is the max. The buttons consist of options to other forms with the last button for the "return to main menu" choice. I have recently created 12 databases for new info. my dept wanted in the existing access file. As of a result, one of the form contain 12 button options linked to their respectived databases. The links work fine. My only problem is that when I click on the "return to main menu" on this form, it does so but the last 4 buttons from the last form remains visible on the main menu.

thx

nevermind, i read another post similar to mind and it solved it. Thanks montross for your earlier post.

nevermind, i read another post similar to mine and it solved it. Thanks montross for your earlier post.

hkvanx, You're welcome! Glad you found it. Montrose Learn what you can and share what you know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back