Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Help with Jump Menus

Status
Not open for further replies.

lairwest

Vendor
Apr 1, 2002
US
Hey, take a look at this page: How can I get that jump menu to center within the blue background? It's killing me.

Thanks
Pete
petel@discore.com

viewing your code i see that you have used dreamweaver. there is a great dreamweaver extention to do what you are looking for. firstly put the jump menu in a layer in dreamweaver and then using the snap layer extension, position the layer with respect to an object. The extension can be found here

Snap layers - Position layers dynamically by anchoring them to objects anywhere on your page Ranjan
:: I earn because I learn ::

lairwest, just add an <br> tag right after <div align=&quot;center&quot;> tag for the option choices...
I tried it and it seemed to fit inside the blue bar... I have not failed; I merely found 100,000 different ways of not succeding...

Thanks guys. It seems to work, although I'm concerned about the way it plays out in Netscape. Sometimes the menu disappears when I'm previewing!

Pete

Hi,

Like the site.

Tried in in NN4.08 and and Netscape6.2 and menu looks fine, it displays the options slightly differntly but all ok.

Red

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back