Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Help with Graphical Interface like MSMoney

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guest_imported

Jan 1, 1970
I know this relatively vague question will probably require an in-depth answer. I would like to create a graphical interface for my programs similar (but not as complex) as what I've seen in MS Money 2002. The interface looks almost web-pagey. Is this as simple as putting some images on my forms, or does it require a different approach?
Does anyone have any tips, pointers, or links to sites that could help me along? Your comments are much appreciated :)
Thanx!

Anything they can do you can do! I'm not familiar with the MSMoney interface but I know I could reproduce it. If you want to go the lazy way, search for some .ocx files that are on your computer that ship with MSMoney. You may be able to use those in your interface.

Using the Shape control, image control, and label control you can do just about anything. For example, many programmers will take a label, change the forecolor to blue, set the font underline property to true, and change the mousepointer to be a hand and walla!! you have a hyperlink that you can process in the click or mousedown event.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back