Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

help with getting images out of bryce

Status
Not open for further replies.

whoknows361

Technical User
Sep 22, 2005
US
I tend to use bryce images for use in flash.. however, I am wondering.. what is the best way to get nicely lit scenes out of bryce for use in flash? What is the best color for the background? What is the best way to get rid of unused background for use in flash? What if I want transparent backround for an object i've created. what is the best way to do this? Thanks so much in advance

Jonathan

White is your best color. In bryce you can change quality features along with many other atributes, you just have to screw with it and find best quality possible, very tough because it varies per user...

Brent Serio
Just Born Designs
Email: brentaserio@cox.net
Aim: CsCheerios

what about if I have items with reflective material. It appears that it is quite difficult to get a nice metal look or glass look with a white background.

any suggetions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back