Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Help with Export from Miscrsoft Access to RTF or “W” – Publish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 13, 2007
US
When I preview report in Access (looks great) and then click on “W” at top of menu (Publish it with Microsoft Word) and report is shown in Word as a .rtf document. The problem is the Word document does not look like the Access report after exported. Below is what I have created on the form and really have no clue how to fix this. For some reason, part of comment 2 section didn’t get carry over to page 2 and it end up displaying after comment 3 on page 2. I have tried to group the 3 textboxes together and increase the height of the text box but still didn’t work. Any tips on how to fix this will be greatly appreciated.

Comment 1 (textbox 1)

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Comment 2 (textbox 2)

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
gggg

Comment3 (text box3)

ccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccc

/****************Below is the Output after exported to word

Page 1

Comment 1

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Comment 2

ZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzXxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

PAGE 2

***************BIG BLANK FOR COMMENT 1

Comment 3

Ccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccc

Comment 2 (remaining comment 2 from page1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back