Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Help with error

Status
Not open for further replies.

catbad1

Technical User
Apr 14, 2020
US
Hi All,

I just had a BCM450 R6 with all the patches installed in my office. I am trying to get the reporting software working. I can download it and run it but about halfway through the installation I get an error that reads: the type initializer for 'System.Management.MTAHelper' threw an exception and the installation stops. I am trying to install on a PC running windows 10. Any ideas?

BCM_error_cvzbvd.jpg

Windows 10 is not listed as a supported OS.

Did you go through the Pre-requisites for Windows Vista and Windows 7 users at BCM-IP-ADDRESS/apps/business/ReportingforCallCenter.htm ? in case it does work for Win10?

Try installing VirtualBox or alike and install Win7 to it then try the software.

=----(((((((((()----=
Toronto, Canada

Add me to LinkedIN

I tried to download and run it on a windows 7 computer I have and am getting a new error now:

"reporting for contact center installation cannot continue without IIS version 5 or later installed"

Any help would be appreciated, I do not know what IIS is

I think you are best to read the "Reporting for Contact Center Setup and Operations Guide" that is located on your BCM with all the other guides.

I have a BCM50 and it does not seem to mention Windows 7 in the above guide.....stops support at Windows Vista/Ultimate

Also check out:
Business Communications Manager - Contact Center - Reporting for Contact Center Troubleshooting and Maintenance Guide

Aside from that if it asking you to install IIS version 5 or later then I would try just that.

Maybe you can find some info here too.

=----(((((((((()----=
Toronto, Canada

Add me to LinkedIN

I installed IIS and retried the installation and now the error is that IIS isn't configured, anyone have any ideas on how to configure it?

Did you verify that Windows 7 is supported as noted above?
Did you read the Install guide as noted above?
Did you read the Troubleshooting guide as noted above??
Did you search your issue in the Search field/button above?

=----(((((((((()----=
Toronto, Canada

Add me to LinkedIN

Yes, windows 7 is supported and I followed the instructions and was able to get the software to download successfully, however, when I run the software I almost get to where I need to be and get the errors in the pics

output1_ffcppi.jpg
output111_cfvk0u.jpg
output11_ctbldb.jpg

Well it appears to not like one of the 3
-CCRS

Check this thread out to restart the 2 services.

The only thing I know about RCC is to stay the hell away from it.
So sorry I am not much help on this.

=----(((((((((()----=
Toronto, Canada

Add me to LinkedIN

Thanks for the guide, we will double check everything and get back next week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back