Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Help with displaying lines on change of Group Header 2 data change

Status
Not open for further replies.

diane55

Programmer
Dec 14, 2004
US
I am working with MSSQL RS 2008 working with the new app for 6 months or so...migrating Crystal reports. I need to display a line to seperate a change in the group header 2 data. I have done several searches via google ect without result...any thoughts or direction would be appreciated. Thanks in advance...

Report Body Layout:
Group1 Group2 detail line one
detail line two
-------------------------------- (this line)
I have tried to use the border at the bottom of the individual cell and that repeats the line after every detail record...which clutters my report and makes the data hard to read.

Group2 detail line one
detail line two
-------------------------------
A page Break occurs when Group1 changes. There can be up to six different Group2 occurances. Each Detail line within the Group2 represents the specific info about a Case. There are five specific columns to diplay relavent data.
I have a procedure that provides the data with multiple functions.
This is a long question...I hope I have included the correct info for my question...and that I am posting to the correct thread.
Thanks for your time and thoughts comments will be appreciated.
Diana

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back