Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Help With Daily Routine

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unfundednut

IS-IT--Management
Apr 9, 2014
US
So I just need some guidance in deciphering the daily routine output.
Code:
NWS301 4 1 : -2 -3 

NWS301 8 0 : -0 -1 -2 -3 -4 -7 -11 -14 -15 

NWS301 24 0 : -0 -1 -2 -3 -4 -5 -6 -7 -14 

NWS301 28 0 : -1 -3
So these are being disabled yet when I go in and check they are all enabled?

We are receiving this one every day. The good book said it is probably safe it ignore if you only see this once in awhile?
Code:
DROL000 DAILY ROUTINE BEGIN
BCD LD45 BEGIN 01:08 4/12/2015 

INTRA CONT START 
XMI000 8 : Msg from shelf 0: XPEC error #0001

And now to me the scariest

Code:
DROL001 DAILY ROUTINE END
CCED LD135 END 01:11 4/12/2015 

CCED218 Cannot SCPU: A stdby core resource(s) has a fault

We don't really have a support company anymore so I have been teaching myself this system for awhile. But these are beyond my current knowledge. Any guidance would be awesome.

Out Release/Version/Issue
Code:
>ld 22
PT2000

REQ  iss

VERSION 1811
RELEASE 22
ISSUE 46

Wow, you have a really old machine there. What type of processors do you have? 68060 Motorola's or older?

The NWS301 means that one or more units on the specified card are disabled

The XMI000 could indicate a faulty controller or superloop card.

The last message basically indicates your standby cpu is faulty. A sysload of that inactive side may restore it.

KCFLHRC said:
Wow, you have a really old machine there. What type of processors do you have? 68060 Motorola's or older?
Yeah.... never patched either. How do I tell what procs I have?

KCFLHRC said:
The NWS301 means that one or more units on the specified card are disabled

The XMI000 could indicate a faulty controller or superloop card.

The last message basically indicates your standby cpu is faulty. A sysload of that inactive side may restore it.

We have system itself still under warranty, we just don't have service techs in our area anymore. How can I determine if its a controller or superloop card?

I was reading about doing a sysload of the CPU, but wasn't 100% sure of the details and afraid it would go poof and been stuck without a phone system.

If you have a maintenance contract on the phone system then I would make the call to that company.

I would start with the controller. You can look at the CPU's and see what they are. My guess is 68060 but who knows.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back