Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Help with creating auto stamp "confidential" on reports

Status
Not open for further replies.

cavery

Technical User
Oct 29, 2002
US
Hello,
Just as my subject stated, I am in the process of generating reports on Access 97 and I need to have the word "Confidential" stamped on any and all reports that are printed. Does anyone know of a program or code that can enable me to have this "confidential" stamp on all of my reports?....Doesnt have to be in color, black and white is fine.

Thanks for your help,

Clark

~Clark

Clark, Couldn't you just insert a standard label or textbox with the text "Confidential" on the reports?

--
Mike

Why make it simple and efficient when it can be complex and wonderful?

Mike,
We have hundreds of reports and that would take days....I was trying to think of a short cut method for management. But we might just have to simply use a stamp on anything that is printed.

Thanks,
Clark

~Clark

Here is a thought. I used to use a bit map provided by Microsoft Office that said Confidential. It was located in the Programs folder/Microsoft Office/Samples/ Bitmaps.

You can open the Report in design mode and go to the format tab. You will see a field called background pic. you can then embed the pic

Hope that helps?

Rich

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back