Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Help with CBC trunk and Per Call CPN/BN in Inc Call Treatment

Status
Not open for further replies.

ttcsbarry

Vendor
Sep 9, 2003
US
I have questions about a CBC trunk and the use of Per Call CPN/BN in the incoming call handling treatment table.

I have a situation where the customer does not want to accept caller ID to their main voicemail pilot number because it is answered by an auto attendant and they do not want the charges.

I have tried putting the 4 digit extension as the called number and changing the Per Call CPN/BN to "none" and still get the caller ID when I do a list trace and also look at the Q.931 in the MTA. I have played around with the Service/Feature type also. I even went so far as to delete 4 digits and insert another extension and then play around with the Service/Feature type and placed different types of incoming calls (Long Distance, SDN, etc.) to see how and when they are being triggered in the incoming call handling treatment table.

I am now convinced that there must be a feature on the Service Provider's side that they must subscribe to... like "CPN/BN to terminating end". Can anyone confirm that or provide me some other ideas about what may be missing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back