Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Help with basic commands.

Status
Not open for further replies.

teberculose

Programmer
May 14, 1999
US
I need a basic tutorial for c++, I would like one that would give me the basics, and nothing more. I will move up slowly.

Email me and I'll send you one<br>
Scott<br>
Dubose8@aol.com

DigitalOx,<br>
<br>
Any chance of you publishing the URL where other members can pick it up off the Internet? I'm sure others would be interested in a good tutorial.<br>
<br>
teberculose,<br>
Any chance if you check out a few good C++ tutorials you let everyone else know in this thread what you found and what you liked.<br>
<br>
This way, everyone gets the opportunity to learn. :)<br>
<br>
Thanks,<br>
<br>
Hunter<br>
<br>

Everyone,<br>
I'll try to post it on my site, if they're not copyrighted and I'll write back with the URL when/if I get them up. My URL is lattes.cl.uh.edu/dubose and they're are lot of good programming sites on the links-&gt;programming page. Good luck<br>
DigitalOx

<br>
Here is the 1st part of a C++ series for people who already know C.<br>
<br>
<br>
Sure, it's an OS/2 development web site, but these articles were written to compile under GNU GCC as well as IBM Visual Age C++ compilers, so the code should be fairly platform agnostic.<br>
<br>
Give it a try.<br>
<br>
Chip H.<br>

The C++ graphics tutorials are up. I posted 4 of a ten part series. If anyone makes it through them and is interested in the rest I'll post em'. Go to my page at lattes.cl.uh/dubose. Click on Links, pull down tutorials on the listbox and click go. Wa-la. Have fun<br>
<br>
DigitalOx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back